other

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 12, 2007

Pssst!

I am in love with this wood-cut painting by Marrisa Lee, an artist in Bosten, United States.
Click here to go to her website, or click on the image to go directly to that picture. *sigh* I secectly want to buy this.

----

Haha, and when you buy it, you need matching earrings, right? No?! Oh, well, you should check these out anyways!

Click on the earrings for more infomation about them, or to buy them.

Comments on "Pssst!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:52 PM) : 

Hi! Just wanted to check out your blog - I read about it on Etsy forums. :) I just started my blog on blogspot. I am having fun so far!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 PM) : 

I found you on Etsy, too. I'm SO loving that site and all the people on it... wish I had discovered the forums ages ago!

 

post a comment