other

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Mmm... beads

This is a small selection of my brown beads.
Mmm... beads. Aren't they just so yummy? :D

Comments on "Mmm... beads"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:09 PM) : 

You've got to tell me about your own strangling strange-thing so I don't feel like a freak! hehehe =)

PS. BEAUTIFUL beads! *mmm*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:38 PM) : 

Back again! =P hehe, just answering your question (I never know whether to use my comment bo or the other persons! =P)...I got my Japanese craft books from yesasia, really good! I ordered them on the 5th of Jan and they were here in Perth on about the 23rd. I use crafting japanese (the blog) to find out a bit more about which ones I wanted before I ordered them (they have piccies of projects and sometimes some of the pages).

 

post a comment