other

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sorted through beads - EEKS! Who wants to trade?

I sorted through all my beads and findings, and I have got a heck of a lot I am getting rid. So you can get an idea of how much I am getting rid of, they are stuffed in a normal sized lunch box. :D Yes, a lot. Nooo, I am not a bead addicted. ;P

Anyways, so I want to trade! Are any of you guys interested? They are mainly plastic, but there are glass, stones, and metal all through it too. I can take a quick photo if you like, but there are probably too many beads to take a photo of them all.

You could tell me what kind of beads you like, how much we should set the trade to be, and I can come up with a package for you. :) (Or, you can trade for the whole darn lot!).

I am not really sure what I would like in return. I do have a dream of having a box full of little gifts to give to people, so when I need a gift, instead of going all the way to Perth (2 hour drive) I could go into the little box and get something. Sun/reading glass case? Key fobs? Oh, and it would be awesome if I could get a COTTEN black petticoat for my mum. Unfortunately, she cannot wear synthetic clothes, and it is impossible to get cotton petticoats here. I like a lot of things.

My e-mail is: renee-g[at!]westnet[d0t!]com


a photo of a small percentage of beads I am getting rid of

Comments on "Sorted through beads - EEKS! Who wants to trade?"

 

Blogger janaina said ... (5:01 PM) : 

whow, now those are a lot of beads!!!

 

post a comment