other

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 09, 2007

Going on a 'holiday'

Since I have been spending less time on the addictive Etsy I have found some of my inspiration for my creativity again, so I decided I will go on a 'holiday' to really find my inspiration, make up a storm, and actually sort and organize through ALL my things.

I am not sure for how long, but I certainly will be back before Christmas! :D

To everyone who has hearted (bookmarked) my Etsy store, thank you very much. I really appreciate the support. And remember, I WILL be back!!

Weekly I will blog about my adventure, and things that I made. :D

Comments on "Going on a 'holiday'"

 

Blogger janaina said ... (9:40 AM) : 

:(

sad faces over here in etsyland

:)

happy faces because you have found a tiny flame of inspiration and now you are ready to nurture it and watch it explode into something wonderful, unique, and beautiful, like you....

we like updates in etsyland though.

xx

 

post a comment