other

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 09, 2007

Part 1 - My Adventure

This is my cupboard where at the moment I put everything that has to go.


Top: two bowls full of zipper pulls, earrings on a white block, and between, you can hardly see this, but it is a big zip lock bag with drawstring bags that I don't really like. All of these have to go to a craft shop down town, hopefully Monday.

Second row: bubble envelope full of beads (mainly plastic), my old cheap tools that don't really work anymore, zip lock bags with beads and findings in them, BIG flat clear marbles, and on the far right are Etsy promos that are going to be sent out on Monday for a newsletter thing.

Bottom: beads I am returning, pretty jewellery stands that are starting to fray bad, mini folder, clothes.




On a side note: my Etsy store is still open, if anyone wants to buy anything. :p

Comments on "Part 1 - My Adventure"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:33 AM) : 

Hey Renee,
Thanks for the comment on my blog header! Nice to meet you :) What sort of thing did you have in mind for yours?
Cheers,
Button

 

post a comment